Josie Weekly: Favorite posts and Tips 6/18/13

Hey there guys! Today is The Josie Write up Weekly Post :) Where I answer your questions or suggestions. I also post the week's updates with my favorite posts and tips of the day for reading or writing.

Okay so one reader emailed me one time to play this game when a person shows you a book and you must write down or say the first feeling that you feel or the most memorable thing you remember about the book when you see it. I did this earlier with one of my friends and this is what I said in accordance to each book:

Tiger Lily: "Tears and Crying, sadness from the ending. Oh the remains of childhood!"


This Lullaby: "Sweet love, a cute and different romance"

Graceling: "Even more sadness,oh Poe....:( :( :("

City of Lost Souls: "Disapproval (Shaking my head) just... no...no"

Delirium: "I wonder what that country did to make love illegal."

Tigers Curse: "(makes swooning face) oh yeah, Ren and Kishan. Hey there pretty tigers..."

Fang [Maximum Ride #6]: [The content of my feelings at that moment were too intense to record. Please stand by for my heart to recover from the broken pieces James Patterson tore. Warning: my heart just might have a second explosion from the overflow of memories rediscovered. ]

Okay so that's what I said or felt during this challenge, If you want to try it yourself record and post the results on your blog and leave a link back to this post.

It was really fun but unfortunately as you saw my feelings exploded from the overwhelming book feels. Comment below if you want me to answer a question or do something else in my next Josie Write Up Weekly. 

Here are My Favorites of the Day for Readers and Writers:

Fandom fun Quote of the Day:

http://www.tasteofawesome.com/Funny/Who/305738
Seems Legit

Inspiring Quote:

"A Chinese proverb says an invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, despite the time, the place, despite the circumstances. The thread can be tightened or tangled, but never be broken."


A Chinese proverb says an invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, despite the time, the place, despite the circumstances. The thread can be tightened or tangled, but never be broken.


;) don’t click

Favorite Writing Tips and Advice:

10 Things learned During Camp NaNoWriMo

This is the post that convinced me to DO Camp NaNoWriMo

Video of the Day: Factors of a Great Novel



Blog Article or Tip of the Day: 

ARE YOUR FOLLOWERS *REALLY* FOLLOWING YOU? – WHY GFC MEANS NOTHING

Are Your Followers *Really* Following You? – Why GFC Means Nothing

***********************************************************************************
Comment below if you want me to answer one of your questions or suggestions for next week's post, and if you also have some favorite posts, quotes, videos, or tips for books, writing, or blogging comment down below with the link also. I hope you enjoyed my links today tell me which one you really liked, until next time guys! -Josie :)

1 comment:

  1. you're back!!!! :D i missed your posts! and trust me I know what you mean about having stressful school years lol i didn't post anything all school year either! I actually just started a new blog today that I'd love if you would follow!
    the link is http://readyforrandom.blogspot.ca/ :) glad to have to back!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop comments below! :)